Seven Elements Studios, Inc
Supercell Oy © 2012 Supercell
With Viber, people around the world are able to connect. Free. More than 573 million Viber users using text messaging, phone calls, call quality HD video, and send picture messages and video messages worldwide via Wifi or 3G - free. * Viber Out can be used to perform the call to the mobile phone number not use Viber and landline numbers at low cost. Viber is available for all smartphones and platforms.
Viber compatible and optimized for Android tablets! You can use Viber on your tablet and your phone at the same time.
On Viber, your phone number is also your ID. The app will automatically sync with your mobile contacts, automatically detecting the contacts are using Viber.
• Instant messaging with friends
• Make phone calls and video calls with HD audio quality
• Share picture messages, video messages, voice messages, place, stickers and emoticons
• Download images from Cho sticker and sticker; arrange and rearrange your sticker.
• Huddle with the number of participants up to 200; become administrator and manage the conversation in your chat group - edit and delete information of participants
• Monitor Group Chat Community - to update the fastest of the stars, track immediately the favorite topic on Viber'thich 'and share comments with friends
• Compared talent with friends to the game with the character of Viber, Violet and Legcat; and relax and affirm skills by playing games won as many coins as possible
• Support Android Wear - send and receive messages from your smart meter
• Multiple modes of notification to ensure that you never miss a message or call, even when turned off Viber
• Integration with your list of contacts for calls and messages
• Support for Viber app for WINDOWS PC and Mac
Has been translated into the languages: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French , German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian ry, language Indonesia Indonesia Josiah, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, English Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian Rom language, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai , Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese